New Product Display
The New Product Display area is located in the Duke Energy Convention Center, in what is considered a “prime location” for traffic and exposure.
This is a terrific opportunity to give your new product added exposure, and assure that buyers will search you out to see and hear more about the product at your booth display.
New Product Display Form
New Product Display Criteria and Guidelines:
- The New Product Display area is available to exhibiting companies only.
- The new product must be NEW, having been released since March 2016. Any product displayed not meeting that criteria will be removed by show management with no refund to the exhibitor.
- The product must be available for shipment to retail stores within 90 days of the show.
- Prototypes and mock-ups are not allowed.
- Only the new product may be displayed. Installed new products on other parts/pieces will not be accepted.
- Company fliers, business cards, exhibitor signage will not be allowed in the New Product Display area.
- Special display requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
- Video presentation of new products in the new product display area is not permitted.
- Each product is subject to final approval by show management.
- Each New Product Display is $250.00. This price does NOT include electricity. You must order this through the Duke Energy Convention Center Electrical service order form under the Show Suppliers section.
- New Product Entry Form must be received by January 6, 2017.
- The exhibitor must deliver the product to the New Product Display on Friday, January 27, 2017 between 1pm – 3pm.
- Products will not be accepted after that time, and refunds will not be processed if product is not set up by the deadline.
- Exhibitor must sign a release/waiver indemnifying Show Management: Reaction Management, Inc. & Paisano Publications, LLC and the Duke Energy Convention Center for liability. A security guard will be assigned by show management as a courtesy to patrol the new product section, however, that does not imply Show Management, the security company or the Duke Energy Convention Center is liable for the product display. If a product is one of a kind or irreplaceable, we recommend you display the product in your booth where there will always be your company representation.
- Show Management will provide signage (7 x 11-inch freestanding sign) describing the product and referencing booth location.
- Display of all new products will be controlled by Show Management.
- Product must be picked up on Sunday, January 29, 2017 between 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.